Look For Your Favorite Post

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Cars To Gold Members

The event update is here:




The Holiday Hero Is Back, I thought. And an awesome train! I can't wait to earn them both!
Until I found this out:

The Holiday Hero is being sold at 15,000,000, which is the same price as the NASA shuttle. Which is insane, because the Holiday Hero is just The Gotham with a few lights on it, and the fact that it's a Christmas Car.

And that Awesome train, AKA The Gilded Xxpress, is only for Gold Members. I really dislike Gold Member cars because people don't actually earn them, they just pay 10 bucks. Now, I think that nitro type needs Gold Member Cars, to promote gold member ship. If they want to do this I think they should make the Gold Member cars, just make it so that Gold Members actually have to earn them. Like if you are a gold member and you have completed the achievement then you get it, not just be a Gold Member.
I can't wait until Monday! I almost have my Christmas Tree Car.
To see me on Nitro Type, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I actually have that all the christmas cars except for the new Lamborgotti Xmaxx LT Christmas car and the Holiday Hero. This is xXMaxTheBeastXx

    ReplyDelete